Pulp & Paper Mill Pumps
We are manufacturer and exporter of sophisticated technology Pulp & Paper Pumps, which are used for application in various industries. The designed and manufactured range includes Paper Mill Pump, Pulp & Paper Stock Pump, Stock Pump, etc. These are meticulously designed for application in various industries such as paper mill, textile mill, notebook production units, and several others. The pumps are closely checked on different parameters to ensure their performance, efficiency and long service life. A team of in-house quality checkers conduct different types of tests for ascertaining the quality of the range of Pulp Pumps. We are consistently providing the best and technically sound to our clients at industry leading prices.
- Easy to operate
- Sturdy construction
- High corrosion resistance
- Optimum wear and tear resistance pumps
- Low maintenance requirements
- Pump material: Graded Grey Cast Iron, Alloy Steel
- Pump Steering: counter clockwise rotation
- Standard or Nonstandard: Standard Type
- Lubrication Require: Grease and Oil
- Pump Structure: Single stage Pump
- Product Type: Pulp Pump
- Pump Speed: Up to1500 rpm approx.
- Pump Sizes - DN: 25 mm to 300 mm
- Pump Pressure: Up to 5.5 kg/cm2
- Capacity: Up to 640m3/hr approx.
- Pump Pressure: High & Low Pressure
- Pump Color: As per request
- Pump Heads: Up to 55 Mtr.
- Pump Consistency: Up to 7 %
- TDH H - Up To: 48 Mtr.
- Pump Temperature: 3250 C
- Impellers: Open & Semi Open Type
- Power Type: Electric
- Pump Usage: Water
- chest pump, refineries pump, fan pump, centri cleaner pump, back water pump, separator pump, couch pit pump, turbo feed pump, stock pump