Our company is a trusted manufacturer and exporter of finest range of Chemical Pumps encompassing Centrifugal Coupled Pumps, Semi Open Impeller Process Pump, etc. These are manufactured using high grade cast iron and other metals that provide it optimum strength. With in-depth technical expertise and years of experience in the domain, we are consistently providing the best products to our customers in the national and international markets. The in-house designers keep all the technical specifications in kind while designing the products. The range of Chemical Pumps is manufactured for application requirements in various industries including pharmaceutical, textiles, dyes, kerosene, diesel and other solvent manufacturing industries.
- Sturdy construction for long haul operation
- High design capability
- Impeccable features
- Superlative quality
- Pharmaceutical, dyes, textiles, kerosene, diesel and other solvents
- ETP, STP & waste water treatment plant, fertilizers, cement and steel industries
- For pumping chemicals, with solids in suspension polluted liquids
- Widely used for public and civil engineering
- Paper and pulp industries
- Pump material: Graded Grey Cast Iron, Alloy Steel
- Pump Steering: counter clockwise rotation
- Standard or Nonstandard: Standard Type
- Lubrication Require: Grease and Oil
- Pump Structure: Single stage Pump
- Product Type: Chemical Pump
- Pump Speed: Up to3500 rpm. approx.
- Pump Sizes - DN: 25 mm to 300 mm
- Pump Pressure: Up to 4.8 kg/cm2
- Capacity: 40 M3/Hr. approx.
- Pump Pressure: High & Low Pressure
- Pump Color: As per request
- Pump Heads: Up to 150 Mtr.
- Pump Consistency: 1-5%
- TDH H - Up To: 48 Mtr.
- Pump Temperature: 3250 C
- Power Type: Electric
- Pump Usage: Water