For us, quality is a way of life.
At Jee Pumps, we work with a quality-oriented policy. Keeping pace with the growing trends, we continue the highest level of quality. It plays a key role in today's global marketplace, and our profound work has been well acknowledged and recognized. We are commitment to accomplish superior quality standard in our products & services. Our appropriate quality policy has been in view for the whole business direction and mission.
Q.A. & Q.C. Activities:
- Inspection of incoming raw material & components.
- Vendor assessment and approval.
- Examination at approved subcontractor site for subcontracted items.
- Final inspection & testing.
- Offering customer review to independent inspection authorities.
- Setting of quality plan.
- Process inspection, and quality related training.
Corporate Quality Policy
We aim to achieve the best quality standards in all our undertakings, so as to meet domestic & global requirements for our products as well as services. Our organization is proactive in performing continuous improvement in both the product & process. Also, we are providing prompt, efficient & reliable after-sale-services.
We accomplish these by the implementation of following:
- A well planned quality assurance system.
- Well-trained and experienced personnel.
- Dedication to quality and total customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining high-quality standards.
- Competitive pricing and timely delivery schedules.
- Planned, organized quality systems.
- Continuous monitoring.
- Design, specification or work standards as per the requirements.
- Improvements in parameters.
- Vendor approval activities.
- Inspection & quality control activities for conformity.
- Quality assurance contractual condition for confidence of clients.
- Quality preparation.
- Analysis of field preventive, complaints and corrective actions.
- Ultrasonic flaw detector.
- Magnetic particle crack surface & sub-surface detection.
- Multi-fact eddy current metal sorting equipment, for raw material sorting.
"We do not entertain inquiries from resellers."