Jee Pumps (Guj.) Pvt. Ltd. is a professional manufacturing company that specialize in industrial pumps. The buyers, especially traders, suppliers ans retailers can rely on us for continous supply of industrial pumps. We have experience in serving customers from almost all sectors and industries. The interested buyers can contact us and let us know their requirement of either new project or further expansion. We are at your disposal to give you any techno commercial information you may need.
"JCPP" end suction centrifugal process pumps are single stage end suction centrifugal pumps that are available in different capacities and dimesions. These are designed in line with DIN 24256 and ISO 2858. Available in :-
- Single stage
- Foot Mounted
- End Suction and Top Center-line
Where Centrifugal Process Pumps can be used?
- Chemical Process Industries
- Fertilizer Plants
- Organic & Inorganic Liquids Refineries
- Dyes & Intermediates Oil Extraction & Waste Oil Refineries
- Bulk Drugs And Pharmaceutical
- Effluent Treatment Plants (ETP)
- Heating And Air Conditioning Plants
- Fire Fighting
- Cooling Towers
- Sugar Plant
- Volatile Liquids
- Water Supply Hydrocarbon
- Pulp And Paper Textile
- Power Steel
- Cement Agriculture Fiber
- Jet Dying
- Thermic Fluid
- Hot Water Etc...
Their Operating Range :-
- Capacity - Q- Up To 1100 M3/Hr.
- TDH H - Up To 150 Mtr.
- Pump Sizes - DN 25 mm TO 250 mm.
- Speed - N - 960/1450/2900rpm at 50 Hz & 1150/1750/3500rpmat60hz
- Temperature - 350 Degrees Celsius
Material centrifugal process pumps are made from :-
Optional Accessories :-
- Alloy Steel Cf8, Cf8m Cf3
- Graded Grey Cast Iron Carbon Steel (Wcb)
- Cf3m(Ss-316l) Alloy 20
- Cd4mcu. Nickle & Ni-Alloys
- Ni-Resist 2-1nicl
- R55 Hastelloy- B/C
- Bronze/Gun Metal
- M.S. Fabricated Base Frame
- Flexible Coupling
- Coupling Guard
- Foundation Bolt